Turn your rooftop into a revenue stream!
Rhode Island and Massachusetts business and building owners are discovering rooftop solar PV can be a smart investment decision. Talk to your local solar expert at Sunwatt. We will not only help navigate you through the solar incentive process and but design and install a high yielding system for a maximum return on investment.
Three ways to maximize your investment
1) Federal Renewable Energy Income Tax Credit Valued at 30% of the total project cost
- ITC can be used in the first year or carried over.
- Valued at 30% thru 2019 and then tapers…
2) Accelerated MACRS Bonus Depreciation:
- Depreciation Basis is 85% of the original commercial solar project cost before the ITC deduction.
- Accelerated schedule for six years: Y1: 60%, Y2: 16%, Y3: 9.6%, Y4: 5.76%, Y5: 5.76% and Y6: 2.88%…
3) Guaranteed performance-based incentive revenue streams: RI – Renewable Energy Growth program MA – SMART program
- Contracted payments for solar electric generation thru the utility.
- Can be worth up to twice the current retail rate of electricity guarenteed for up to 20 years.